- 7 a.m., 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 10 a.m. to noon, Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, 909 La Cumbre Rd. (Free)
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Schott Ctr. (Free)
- 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., Vets Building, 122 W. Cabrillo Blvd.
- 5 p.m., Santa Barbara Rock Gym ($7.50)
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Cafe Noir, 1555 S. Broadway, Santa Maria
- 5:30 p.m., Smmerland Church, 2400 Lillie Ave. Summerland (Free - $12)
- 6:30 p.m., Meet at Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St.
- 7 p.m., Hollister Professional Bldg., 5276 Hollister Ave., Ste. 304
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Call for location.
- 7:30 p.m., Jefferson Hall, 1525 Santa Barbara St. ($7)
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Santa Ynez Valley Family School will open its doors to parents of prospective students.
9:30 a.m., Santa Ynez Valley Family School, 5100-A Figueroa Mtn. Rd, Los Olivos, CA (Free)
Fly over the rainbow with Dorothy as she rides a twister into the merry and troubled land of Oz.
1:30 p.m., Marian Theatre ($29.50 - $32.50)
Year-end fun featuring a ride on a festively-decorated miniature train, holiday favors, and more.
2 p.m. to 4 p.m., South Coast Railroad Museum ($4)
An interactive puppet show perfect for the holidays.
4 p.m., Multiple S.B. County Public Library locations
Arts, crafts, food and music will delight all ages.
5 p.m. to 7 p.m., Bronfman Family Jewish Community Center (Free - $5)
Stroll through downtown S.B. for vintage cocktails at several fine cocktail bars to celebrate the end of Prohibition in 1933, plus special deals and discounts for those dressed in vintage garb.
5:30 p.m. to 11:30 a.m., Multiple locations in downtown S.B. (Free)
Second annual holiday concert will feature special guest performers.
5:30 p.m., Faulkner Gallery ($5 - $15)
Come see how the project has evolved based on the public input received since the last workshop, then participate in a Q&A session.
6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Ellwood Elementary School Auditorium, 7686 Hollister Ave., Goleta
Bring your furry friends to take a photo and visit with Santa, and learn about with CARE4PAWS' efforts to promote responsible pet ownership and animal welfare in S.B. County.
6 p.m. to 8 p.m., La Cumbre Plaza
Small business owners and employees are invited to a fully-catered holiday party.
6:30 p.m., Rincon Beach Club & Catering ($39)
Warren Miller presents this film that takes you to the slopes of Japan, Norway, Austria, and beyond.
8 p.m., Lobero Theatre ($24)
A delightful holiday romantic comedy with a Beatnik sensibility, the play conjures up "Bewitched" for the stage.
8 p.m., Alhecama Theatre ($30 - $60)
The UCSB Jazz Ensemble, directed by Jon Nathan, presents a tribute and exploration of the career of Duke Elliington for its opening concert of the 2012-13 season.
8 p.m., Lotte Lehmann Concert Hall ($7 - $15)