- 7 a.m., 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 10 a.m. to noon, Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, 909 La Cumbre Rd. (Free)
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Schott Ctr. (Free)
- 5 p.m., Santa Barbara Rock Gym ($7.50)
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Cafe Noir, 1555 S. Broadway, Santa Maria
- 5:30 p.m., Smmerland Church, 2400 Lillie Ave. Summerland (Free - $12)
- 6:30 p.m., Meet at Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St.
- 7 p.m., Hollister Professional Bldg., 5276 Hollister Ave., Ste. 304
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Call for location.
- 7:30 p.m., Jefferson Hall, 1525 Santa Barbara St. ($7)
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Art walk will support Girsh Park, weather permitting, for more than a week.
10 a.m., Camino Real Marketplace (Free)
Multi-instrument musician performs holiday classics for music lovers of all ages.
10:30 a.m., Goleta Library
Eat, drink, and be merry, all while giving back to the community!
11:30 a.m., Fess Parker's DoubleTree Resort ($40 - $50)
The local gourd artist gives a demonstration of her work.
1:01 p.m., Carivintas Winery (Free - $10)
Fly over the rainbow with Dorothy as she rides a twister into the merry and troubled land of Oz.
1:30 p.m., Marian Theatre ($29.50 - $32.50)
Year-end fun featuring a ride on a festively-decorated miniature train, holiday favors, and more.
2 p.m. to 4 p.m., South Coast Railroad Museum ($4)
#Regeneration tells the story of consumer culture, disconnect with nature, and other economic and social issues.
6 p.m., Casa de la Raza (Free)