- 7 a.m., 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- Noon to 1 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 3 p.m. to 4:15 p.m., Please call for location.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio, 316 E. Matilija St., Ojai
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., 920 State St (Free)
- 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., Phelps Hall, Rm. 2516, UCSB (Free)
Monday, December 24, 2012
Fly over the rainbow with Dorothy as she rides a twister into the merry and troubled land of Oz.
1:30 p.m., Marian Theatre ($29.50 - $32.50)
Year-end fun featuring a ride on a festively-decorated miniature train, holiday favors, and more.
2 p.m. to 4 p.m., South Coast Railroad Museum ($4)
Jim Grippo will lead a celebration of the winter solstice.
2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Bacara Resort & Spa (Free)
Traditional carol music with Carol Ann Manzi will comprise part of a Beatitudes Catholic Mass.
4 p.m., 2101 State State Street, Santa Barbara. 93105 (Free)
View the re-enactment of the journey of Mary and Joseph in Bethlehem as they seek shelter for the birth of Jesus.
4 p.m., Fess Parker’s Wine Country Inn, 2860 Grand Ave. (Free)
St. Andrew's presents "God is With Us," a candlelit service of faith and celebration.
7 p.m. to 8 p.m., St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Free)