- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 10 a.m. to 10:50 a.m., Sino West, 5718 Hollister Ave., ste. 105, Goleta
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
- 11 a.m. to noon, Sino West, 5718 Hollister Ave., ste. 105, Goleta
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., State and Cota sts.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio, 316 E. Matilija St., Ojai
- 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., State St., between Ortega and Haley Sts.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Las Positas Tennis Courts, 1002 Las Positas Rd. ($58 - $65)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sansum Clinic (1st floor conference room), 317 W. Pueblo St.
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 30 W Mission St #7 (Free)
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church (downstairs), 21 E. Constance Ave. (Free)
- 7 p.m., Call for location.
- 7 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church, Fellowship Hall, 909 La Cumbre Rd.
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Refresher class for participants who have taken the 8-hour class in the last 3 or 4 years. Must preregister.
1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Orcutt Senior Center (Hecht Hall), 420 Soares Ave., Orcutt. ($12 - $14)
Free haircuts, makeup applications, and manicures for cancer survivors. Provided by Paul Mitchel the School.
1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m., Paul Mitchell The School (Free)
Join the Astronomical Unit for a view of the transit of Venus across the Sun, which won't happen again for 105 years.
3 p.m. to 8 p.m., Camino Real Marketplace (Free)
A health-minded opportunity for moms and babies to socialize and stay in shape.
3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., 1235 Coast Village Road, Santa Barbara, CA 93108
Westmont professor David Newton will sign copies of the latest book in the “Private Enterprise and the Economy” series.
5 p.m. to 8 p.m., 1 Calle Cesar Chavez, Suite 102
One-hour informational session about Women’s Economic Ventures' business courses. Must preregister.
6 p.m. to 7 p.m., Call for location details. (Free)
Kathleen Neprud will discuss Native American techniques in pottery.
7 p.m., Stone Pine Hall, 210 S. “H” St., Lompoc (Free)
The film screening will be followed by a Q&A with Screenwriter/Producer Bob Gale and, schedule permitting, Christopher Lloyd.
7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Pollock Theater ($5)
UCSB's Ensemble for Contemporary Music performs with guest violinist Philip Ficsor and says goodbye to three longtime players.
8 p.m., Lotte Lehmann Concert Hall ($7 - $15)