- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 10 a.m. to 10:50 a.m., Sino West, 5718 Hollister Ave., ste. 105, Goleta
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
- 11 a.m. to noon, Sino West, 5718 Hollister Ave., ste. 105, Goleta
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 a.m., Sol Fit & Health, 225 E. Cota St.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., State and Cota sts.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio, 316 E. Matilija St., Ojai
- 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., State St., between Ortega and Haley Sts.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Las Positas Tennis Courts, 1002 Las Positas Rd. ($58 - $65)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sansum Clinic (1st floor conference room), 317 W. Pueblo St.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Rd., Solvang (Free)
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 30 W Mission St #7 (Free)
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church (downstairs), 21 E. Constance Ave. (Free)
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Dottie Iverson will demonstrate how to make a succulent wreath.
2 p.m., S.B. Museum of Natural History (Free)
S.B. County public school junior high students learn about healthy eating, food systems, organic farming, and more while fulfilling California Science Standards.
3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Fairview Gardens (Free)
The local author signs copies of her collection of poetry How Fire is a Story, Waiting.
7 p.m., Chaucer's Books (Free)
Observe the night sky through telescopes set up by the Astronomical Unit, the amateur astronomy club sponsored by the S.B. Museum of Natural History.
7 p.m., Camino Real Marketplace (Free)
SB Clergy Association will bring members of many faiths together to give thanks.
7 p.m., First United Methodist Church (Free)
Prolific futurist and author will speak. Discussion will follow about how to implement her vision into the S.B. community.
7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Ayni Gallery (Free)
Amateur photographers will display their work.
7:30 p.m., S.B. Museum of Natural History (Free)
Author will speak about and sign copies of his book How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character.
8 p.m. to 10 p.m., UCSB Campbell Hall (Free)
Play set in the mid-1600s explores the enclave of Sephardic Jews within the city of Amsterdam.
8 p.m., Center Stage Theater ($20)