- 7 a.m., 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Better Days Yoga, 7433 Hollister Ave, Goleta
- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., 316-A State St.-The Adderly School ($18 - $20)
- 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Santa Barbara Rape Crisis Center, 433 E. Cañon Perdido St. (Free)
- Noon to 1 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., 920 State St (Free)
Monday, February 4, 2013
Begin the New Year with a new quest for learning and for teaching others about one of the area’s most diverse and exquisite natural areas.
12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Arroyo Hondo Preserve
If you are new to Santa Barbara and want to learn more about the Santa Barbara Newcomers Club, please join the New Member Information Meeting.
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Canary Hotel (Free)
Magic Lantern presents this double-feature martial arts mash-up.
7 p.m., Isla Vista Theater
Randy Tico, Lee Rollag, and George Friedenthal will perform with frontwoman Kimberly Ford.
7 p.m., SOhO ($5 - $10)
An illustrated lecture by Steven Schwartz and Lisa Thomas-Barnett.
7:30 p.m., Fleischmann Auditorium (Free)
Timothy Noah, Senior Editor of The New Republic will lecture on divergence in US politics.
8 p.m., Lobero Theatre (Free)