- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., 316-A State St.-The Adderly School ($18 - $20)
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Sansum Clinic Physical Therapy, 41 Hitchcock Way, Santa Barbara ($40)
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 a.m., Sol Fit & Health, 225 E. Cota St.
- 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., State St., between Ortega and Haley Sts.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., State and Cota sts.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Las Positas Tennis Courts, 1002 Las Positas Rd. ($58 - $65)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sansum Clinic (1st floor conference room), 317 W. Pueblo St.
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 30 W Mission St #7 (Free)
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church (downstairs), 21 E. Constance Ave. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Bici Centro, 506 E. Haley St. ($95)
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Jazz-infused party will honor lyricist Norman Gimbel through tribute songs and more by Connie Evingson.
11 a.m., Four Seasons Biltmore ($125)
UCSB History professor John Majewski will speak on Lincoln's birthday in conjunction with the UCSB Library's Special Collections exhibit.
4 p.m., Davidson Library (Free)
Come join one of the most beloved entertainers of our time as she signs her newest book The Very Fairy Princess Follows Her Heart.
5 p.m., Chaucer's Books ($18.35)
Featuring live music and a cake walk.
5:15 p.m., First United Methodist Church ($5 - $10)
Discuss The Liar, a joyful French farce written by Corneille in the 17th century and adapted by David Ives in 2010.
5:30 p.m., Faulkner Gallery
Best-selling author Sean Carroll will lecture on Darwin's contributions to science.
5:30 p.m., UCSB (Free)
Come out to enjoy art of all media - from painting to printmaking to sculpture - while chatting with the artists & patrons and snacking on delicious appetizers.
6 p.m. to 8 p.m., UCSB Women's Center, 1220 Student Resources Building, UCSB. (Free)
Enjoy a tantalizing evening learning about love in the animal kingdom with three short presentations.
7 p.m. to 9 p.m., S.B. Museum of Natural History ($8 - $10)
A four-class series for families and family professionals.
7 p.m. to 9 p.m., 226 E. Canon Perdido Suite K, Santa Barbara ($5 - $20)
Canadian film about a twelve-year-old child soldier is part of the "For Your Consideration" film series featuring the Foreign Language Oscar Nominees for the 2013 Academy Awards.
7 p.m., Pollock Theater ($5 - $10)
The beloved Booker Prize-winning author shares her observations and witty commentary on literature, social activism, technology and art, and the artist’s role in society.
8 p.m., UCSB Campbell Hall ($20 - $10)
Ensemble Theatre Company presents a hilarious adaptation of the 17th century tale of love and deceit.
8 p.m., Alhecama Theatre ($20 - $60)
Oregon-raised female hip-hop and blues artist will bring her own brand of soulful tunes to stage.
8:30 p.m., SOhO ($12)