- 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m., 1905 Cliff Drive Unit. G ($5)
- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., 316-A State St.-The Adderly School ($18 - $20)
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Sansum Clinic Physical Therapy, 41 Hitchcock Way, Santa Barbara ($40)
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 a.m., Sol Fit & Health, 225 E. Cota St.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., State and Cota sts.
- 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., State St., between Ortega and Haley Sts.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Las Positas Tennis Courts, 1002 Las Positas Rd. ($58 - $65)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sansum Clinic (1st floor conference room), 317 W. Pueblo St.
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 30 W Mission St #7 (Free)
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church (downstairs), 21 E. Constance Ave. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Bici Centro, 506 E. Haley St. ($95)
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
The author will sign copies of her book Universal Wisdom: A Journey of Connection Through the Heart.
Noon to 4 p.m., Paradise Found Bookstore (Free - $15)
Bill Spiewak, arborist, will show slides and talk about caring for trees.
2 p.m., Fleischmann Auditorium (Free)
Notable poet Wendy Wilder Larsen will read from her latest book, a collection of poems inspired by the gentle giants of the San Ignacio Lagoon.
4 p.m. to 5 p.m., Tecolote Book Shop (Free)
The Physics Nobel Laureate will present Taking a Scientific Approach to Engineering and Science Education.
4 p.m., Corwin Pavilion (Free)
In this conversation, Mignon Moore discusses issues related to African American LGBT people who are living, worshipping, and socializing in their racial communities.
5 p.m., MultiCultural Ctr. (Free)
VADA is a unique “school-within-a-school” that integrates rigorous academic coursework with project-based, career-focused art and design instruction.
6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Cabrillo Pavilion Arts Center
Dr. Stauber DC, Joanne Bolduc MS, NC, CSN, and Mindy Horwitz discuss the neurology associated with the function of the heart, the relationship between exercise and the food we eat.
6:15 p.m., 1235 Coast Village Rd. Ste I (Free)
Author will sign copies of her book Freeways to Flipflops, a chronicle of one family's move to Belize in search of paradise.
7 p.m., Chaucer's Books (Free)
Observe the night sky through telescopes set up by the Astronomical Unit, the amateur astronomy club sponsored by the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History.
7 p.m., Camino Real Marketplace (Free)
With Sean McCue & Michelle Beauchesne and Nate Latta.
7 p.m., SOhO ($7)
The guest lecturer will discuss "Inspiration" at the Ojai Valley Photography Club's monthly meeting.
7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Help of Ojai, 111 Santa Ana Street, Ojai (Free)
New album "On the Prowl" will hit SB with the 'Cats new blend of genres.
7:30 p.m., Center Stage Theater ($21.50)
Ensemble Theatre Company presents a hilarious adaptation of the 17th century tale of love and deceit.
8 p.m., Alhecama Theatre ($20 - $60)
Luigi Pirandello's classic play Right You Are (If You Think So) is brought to life in this modern adaptation by Martin Sherman.
8 p.m., UCSB Performing Arts Theatre ($13 - $17)
A performance of works by 20th-century Latin-American composers as a complement to the SBMA exhibition Myth and Materiality: Latin American Art from the Permanent Collection, 1930-1990.
Time TBA, S.B. Museum of Art ($15 - $19)