- 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Santa Barbara and Cota sts.
- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., 133 North D St., Lompoc. (Free)
- 10 a.m. to noon, Meet at City Hall steps, De la Guerra Plaza ($10)
- 10 a.m., Alano Club (upstairs), 235 E. Cota St.
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Take this moderately strenuous six-mile loop to the top of a ridge, then return via the Edison Road Trail.
9 a.m., Bank of America - State Street at Hope Avenue (Free)
Hike through oak woodland and chaparral habitats and observe diverse wildlife and vegetation.
10 a.m. to noon, Arroyo Hondo Preserve (Free)
Go locavore at this celebration of area farmers.
11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Whole Foods Market
Darren Roebuck will speak of the spiritual journey and recite poetry from around the world.
1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Yoga Soup ($10 - $12)