- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 a.m., Sol Fit & Health, 225 E. Cota St.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., State and Cota sts.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio, 316 E. Matilija St., Ojai
- 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., 607 State St.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Las Positas Tennis Courts, 1002 Las Positas Rd. ($58 - $65)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sansum Clinic (1st floor conference room), 317 W. Pueblo St.
- 5:40 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 30 W Mission St #7 (Free)
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church (downstairs), 21 E. Constance Ave. (Free)
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Program for mature adults will focus on improving endurance, agility, and health.
2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., Sansum Clinic, upper State (Free)
The California Highway Patrol will be holding a driver safety education class that targets new and future licensed teenage drivers between the age of 15-17, their parents, and guardians.
6 p.m., Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
The wildly-popular musical comes to stage in S.B. for two nights only.
8 p.m., Granada Theatre ($36 - $71)