- 8 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., 1100 Coast Village Rd., Montecito
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 10 a.m., St. Raphael's Church Conference Rm., 5444 Hollister Ave., Goleta
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 126 E. Haley St., Ste. A-12. (Free)
- 6:15 p.m., Meet at Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St.
Friday, January 11, 2013
Focusing on the interdisciplinary nature of 17th-century Chinese art, this symposium brings together historians, literary scholars, and art historians with specific expertise in the study of early-modern China.
9 a.m., S.B. Museum of Art (Free - $20)
Chairman and CEO of U.S. Bancorp will talk financial strategies and the world of economics.
11:30 a.m., Montecito Country Club ($35 - $40)
Tennis Club reception will feature artists from the new show.
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Tennis Club of S.B. (Free)
Featuring a personal appearance by author, screenwriter and director Stephen Chbosky. Presented by Magic Lantern.
7 p.m., Isla Vista Theater
The nation's premier Latino danse ensemble brings a week of performances and classes presented by ¡Viva el Arte de Santa Bárbara!
7 p.m., Isla Vista Elementary School (Free)
The Anacapa School presents this look at American music through the years.
7:30 p.m., Center Stage Theater ($5 - $10)
Featuring Mongo, La Vasa, and Duane Peters Gunfight
9 p.m., SOhO ($10 - $12)