- 7 a.m., 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- Noon to 1 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio, 316 E. Matilija St., Ojai
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., 920 State St (Free)
- 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., Phelps Hall, Room 2516, UCSB (Free)
Monday, January 14, 2013
Begin the New Year with a new quest for learning and for teaching others about one of the area’s most diverse and exquisite natural areas.
12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Arroyo Hondo Preserve
Chicago guitar duo will strum onto stage in S.B.
7:30 p.m., SOhO ($10)
This eight week book circle will consider Jim Brumm's analysis of Long Term Thinking for a Short-Sighted World and essays from Raghavan Iyer's Novus Ordo Seclorum.
7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., Institute of World Culture (Free)
Motivational speaker and bestselling author will tell how she overcame emotional hardship with physical toil on the Pacific Crest Trail.
8 p.m., UCSB Campbell Hall ($10 - $20)