- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 a.m., Sol Fit & Health, 225 E. Cota St.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., State and Cota sts.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio, 316 E. Matilija St., Ojai
- 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., State St., between Ortega and Haley Sts.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Las Positas Tennis Courts, 1002 Las Positas Rd. ($58 - $65)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sansum Clinic (1st floor conference room), 317 W. Pueblo St.
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 30 W Mission St #7 (Free)
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church (downstairs), 21 E. Constance Ave. (Free)
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Class includes tips on how to refresh driving skills and qualify for lower insurance rates. Must preregister.
8 a.m. to noon, Friendship Manor ($10)
Kathy Robledo will discuss the lack of bee pollination and what it means to our food supply.
2 p.m., S.B. Museum of Natural History (Free)
Panel conversation with college admissions representatives about the college planning process for junior high and high school students and their parents.
7 p.m., Laguna Blanca School (Free)
A lecture by best-selling author Dr. Tina Payne Bryson.
7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Unity Church ($15 - $40)
Groundbreaking sci-fi classic will screen alongside a Q&A with Professor ROss Melnick.
7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Pollock Theater ($5)
Observe the night sky through telescopes set up by the Astronomical Unit, the amateur astronomy club sponsored by the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History.
7 p.m., Camino Real Marketplace (Free)
The festival embarks on its third North American Tour featuring critically-acclaimed, Grammy-winning jazz artists.
8 p.m., Lobero Theatre ($35 - $100)