- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., 316-A State St.-The Adderly School ($18 - $20)
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 a.m., Sol Fit & Health, 225 E. Cota St.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., State and Cota sts.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio, 316 E. Matilija St., Ojai
- 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., State St., between Ortega and Haley Sts.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Las Positas Tennis Courts, 1002 Las Positas Rd. ($58 - $65)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sansum Clinic (1st floor conference room), 317 W. Pueblo St.
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 30 W Mission St #7 (Free)
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church (downstairs), 21 E. Constance Ave. (Free)
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Get to know your local police officers at this informal sit-down meeting.
8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., McDonald’s, 29 N. Milpas St. (Free)
Ann Lippincott will conduct a tour and describe the various services of the Mental Wellness Center and a new program developed for sixth graders.
5:30 p.m., 617 Garden St. (Free)
The unconventional entrepreneur and best-selling author of The $100 Startup will speak.
6 p.m., Fess Parker's DoubleTree Resort ($10)
This powerful workshop, based on the philosophy of Louise Hay teaches simple techniques to identify what keeps you from moving forward in life.
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Unity Church ($25)
Classic B-movie film noir flick will accompany a Q&A session with Jan-Christopher Horak.
7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Pollock Theater ($5)
Sociology professor and arts journalist Oliver Wang will speak on Asian American emcees and hip-hop movements.
7 p.m., MultiCultural Ctr. (Free)
Sample some of the city's finest cuisine, hopping from eatery to eatery with dozens of other food lovers.
7 p.m., Paradise Cafe ($45)
Jean-Guy Dube discusses depot building plans during this multi-media presentation.
7 p.m., Goleta Library (Free)
Four-pack of talented musicians will play in one night.
7 p.m., SOhO ($7)
A four-class series for families and family professionals.
7 p.m. to 9 p.m., 226 E. Canon Perdido Suite K, Santa Barbara ($5 - $20)
The best soloists from the Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra will stand out and perform.
7:30 p.m., Lobero Theatre ($47 - $52)
Respected surgeon Pauline Chen discusses the importance of empathic, clear and honest communication between doctor and patient, as well as end-of-life (palliative) patient care.
8 p.m., UCSB Campbell Hall ($10 - $15)