- 7 a.m., 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Better Days Yoga, 7433 Hollister Ave, Goleta
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., 316-A State St.-The Adderly School ($18 - $20)
- 10 a.m. to noon, Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, 909 La Cumbre Rd. (Free)
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Schott Ctr. (Free)
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m., Cottage Center for Brain Fitness, 2409 De La Vina, St. Santa Barbara. ($10)
- 5 p.m., Santa Barbara Rock Gym ($7.50)
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 5:30 p.m., Smmerland Church, 2400 Lillie Ave. Summerland (Free - $12)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., New Beginnings Counseling Center ($20)
- 6:30 p.m., Meet at Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St.
- 7 p.m., Hollister Professional Bldg., 5276 Hollister Ave., Ste. 304
- 7:30 p.m., Jefferson Hall, 1525 Santa Barbara St. ($7)
- 8 p.m., Marquee, 1212 State St. (Free)
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Keep up with the rules of the road and stay behind the wheel.
9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Mussell Senior Center, 510 E. Park St., Santa Maria ($12 - $14)
Series will discuss various topic on the stages and treatment of Alzheimer's.
2 p.m. to 4 p.m., 1528 Chapala (Free)
Nicki Gauthier, marketing strategist and COO of Web Marketing Therapy® will be a featured panelist during the Santa Barbara Human Resources Association’s July Meeting.
3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., 27 W. Anapamu Suite 294 Santa Barbara, California ($25 - $45)
Santa Barbara Travel Bureau invites the public to come out in support of their Ventura office manager, who is battling Multiple Myeloma.
5:30 p.m., Reds Tapas & Wine Bar ($10)
A special gathering to raise funds for a beloved local.
5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., Reds Tapas & Wine Bar (Free)
Visiting professor Joshua Mailman delivers this lecture on the convergence of science and entertainment as part of UCSB's summer lecture series, GRIT Talks
6 p.m. to 8 p.m., MultiCultural Ctr. (Free)
Wi-Fi and good company, with an informal discussion and a Q&A period.
6 p.m., Petrini's Family Restaurant (Free)
Local restaurant and brewery partner for a special night of dining.
6:30 p.m., Arlington Tavern ($80)
Harvard neurosurgeon will speak about the afterlife.
6:30 p.m., First Presbyterian Church ($20 - $100)
Part of the FREE Alfred Hitchcock Nights summer cinema series!
7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., UCSB Campbell Hall (Free)
Eric Idle's Monty Python-inspired Broadway hit returns to S.B.'s stages in Solvang.
8 p.m., Solvang Festival Theater ($22.50 - $42)
Electrifying and cutting edge indie-rock, presented by Club Mercy
8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., SOhO ($10)