- 8 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., 1100 Coast Village Rd., Montecito
- 8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Better Days Yoga, 7433 Hollister Ave, Goleta
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 10 a.m., St. Raphael's Church Conference Rm., 5444 Hollister Ave., Goleta
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 126 E. Haley St., Ste. A-12. (Free)
- 6:15 p.m., Meet at Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St.
Friday, July 19, 2013
After a decade of wine, food and music, the California Wine Festival is celebrating their anniversary with three days of wine events in their home base of Santa Barbara.
5:30 p.m., Various Locations ($49 - $310)
Join area author and investigative journalist Peter Lance as he signs his newest book Deal with the Devil.
5:30 p.m., Tecolote Book Shop (Free)
Presented as a part of SBTHP's "Sharing Our Common Ground" three-part summer film series, I Am Bruce Lee tells the story of one of the most iconic Asian Americans of the 20th century.
7 p.m., Alhecama Theatre ($5)
Journey back in time to when live radio ruled the entertainment world!
7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Plaza Playhouse Theater ($12 - $15)
Come and vibe out to this acoustic island rock, played by some guy named Matt and 'friends'- are these 'friends' rocks? Islands? Coconuts that turn into crabs when they hear music?
7 p.m., Roundin' Third (Free)
The Theatre Group at SBCC opens the 2013-2014 season with this hilarious tale of overachievers’ angst.
7:30 p.m., Garvin Theatre ($8 - $24)
Eve Ensler's tribute to femininity will return with familiar stories and new material alike.
8 p.m., Center Stage Theater ($20)
A fundraiser featuring the original OC punk/surf power trio.
8 p.m., SOhO ($12 - $15)
Eric Idle's Monty Python-inspired Broadway hit returns to S.B.'s stages in Solvang.
8 p.m., Solvang Festival Theater ($22.50 - $42)
Part of the FREE Alfred Hitchcock Nights summer cinema series!
8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., S.B. Courthouse Sunken Gardens (Free)