- 8 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., 1100 Coast Village Rd., Montecito
- 8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Better Days Yoga, 7433 Hollister Ave, Goleta
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- 10 a.m., St. Raphael's Church Conference Rm., 5444 Hollister Ave., Goleta
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., Sol Fit & Health ($12 - $14)
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 126 E. Haley St., Ste. A-12.
- 6:15 p.m., Meet at Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St.
Friday, March 29, 2013
First Presbyterian will host a service focusing on meditation on the Seven Last Words of Christ.
Noon to 1 p.m., First Presbyterian Church (Free)
Southern California Artists Painting for the Environment will display their works to benefit the Naples Coalition and Gaviota Coast Conservancy.
1 p.m. to 8 p.m., Bacara Resort & Spa (Free)
Nationally recognized folk singer will sing and perform "Music for Social Change."
7 p.m., Faulkner Gallery (Free - $15)
Unity Singers to present a concert of classical music, including Jackie Greenshields and Mary Beth Woodruff, in celebration of Good Friday.
7 p.m., Unity Church (Free)
DramaDogs presents an absorbing, unblinking and sharply funny play about the lives of a small town Vermont acting class.
8 p.m., Center Stage Theater ($10 - $20)
Live music and entertainment will provide a funky Friday night.
8 p.m., Roundin' Third
Thornton Wilder's Pulitzer Prize-winning play examines a quintessentially American town.
8 p.m., Rubicon Theatre