- 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., 1905 Cliff Drive Unit. G ($5)
- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., 316-A State St.-The Adderly School ($18 - $20)
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Pedego Electric Bikes, 436 State St. (Free)
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., S.B. Recreation Center, 100 W Carillo St. (Free)
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Sansum Clinic Physical Therapy, 41 Hitchcock Way, Santa Barbara ($40)
- 10:30 a.m., Solvang to Carpinteria (Free)
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m., Montecito Yoga, 1187 Coast Village Road #10C ($15)
- 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., State St., between Ortega and Haley Sts.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., State and Cota sts.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Las Positas Tennis Courts, 1002 Las Positas Rd. ($58 - $65)
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sansum Clinic (1st floor conference room), 317 W. Pueblo St.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Hope School, 3970 La Colina Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93110 ($8)
- 5:40 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., 30 W Mission St #7 (Free)
- 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., 1522 Olive St., Suite B ($20)
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Call for location. (Free)
- 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church (downstairs), 21 E. Constance Ave. (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., CrossFit Pacific Coast, 220 E. Cota Street ($15)
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Santa Barbara Rescue Mission will be accepting turkeys, food, and donations in preparation for its annual Thanksgiving Feast.
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Yanonali St. Office, 535 E. Yanonali St., Santa Barbara
Children (6-10 of years) are invited to submit their artwork that best represents this year's Holiday Parade theme: Holidays in Paradise.
8 a.m., Santa Barbara (Free)
This seminar will inform about the 2014 Prescription Drug Plans.
10 a.m. to noon, Sansum Clinic (3rd floor conference room) (Free)
This meeting will discuss women investors and workplace health.
Noon to 1:30 p.m., Antioch University ($15 - $30)
Do you want to start an exercise program but you are not sure where to begin?
2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., Sansum Clinic, upper State (Free)
Ian Haney López will lecture on how coded racial appeals have reinvented racism and wrecked the middle class.
5 p.m., MultiCultural Ctr. (Free)
Professors will discuss the feasibility of ending war.
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Faulkner Gallery (Free)
Medical professionals will discuss timeless beauty.
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Sansum Clinic, upper State (Free)
The Heart and Vascular Center offers two educational lecture series about caring for your heart, from prevention to intervention.
6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Cottage Rehab Hospital (Free)
Famous acting instructors and authors will discuss method acting and directing and sign books.
6 p.m., Granada Books (Free)
Talk, Q & A, plus Book and DVD Signings by Lorrie Hull, Ph.D. and William Smithers. Hull is the author of "Strasberg's Method."
6 p.m., Granada Books (Free)
The screening of award winning documentary film The Kill Team is part of the series Five Fabulous Docs sponsored by Carsey-Wolf Center at UCSB.
7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Pollock Theater ($5 - $10)
Come join author Nancy Spiller as she signs her newest book, Compromise Cake.
7 p.m., Chaucer's Books (Free)
Observe the night sky through telescopes.
7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Camino Real Marketplace (Free)
This film will spotlight the stories of nine unforgettable girls born into unforgiving circumstances.
7 p.m. to 9:15 p.m., Center of the Heart ($10)
Two of America’s most admired singer-songwriters turn the Campbell Hall stage into their front porch for a special acoustic evening, swapping stories and songs from throughout their incredible careers.
8 p.m. to 10 p.m., UCSB Campbell Hall ($25 - $150)
This musical will be performed and includes rock n' roll icons.
8 p.m., Granada Theatre ($38 - $73)
Kiev and FMLYBND will co-headline with performances by AJ Davila and Bad Suns. Think fun indie-dance party with latin alternative twist.
9 p.m., Velvet Jones ($10 - $15)