Our Community photo gathering.
Show us your stuff.
Welcome to IndyPhotoSpot, the Independent's interactive photo feature. Here's how to participate:
1. Join Flickr, if you haven't already.
2. Join the IndyPhotoSpot Group.
3. Add photos to the group by clicking "Send to Group" on the page of the photo you'd like to add.
4. Done! Your picture will be added to the Independent photo feed on our homepage.
5. If we like your photo, we'll feature a larger version on the Front Page, for which we offer credit and a link to your Web page/Flickr account (if you like). For consideration, please be sure that the picture is at least 300 pixels wide at 72 dpi.
Some guidelines to get you started:
- We're looking for Santa Barbara-related photography, but feel free to interpret that creatively.
- Please show good taste in what you choose to contribute.
- Likewise, no copyright violations of other folks's work.
- Feel free to geotag your photos.
Below are some of our recent favorite pics.