why not celebrate his all-too-short career with a list of his top five films. Here they are >
1) That Modern Master Award winner George Clooney ate alone at Lucky’s on Thursday night, then drank solo at the Upham Hotel on Friday night.
2) That Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees joked that he dropped acid before the screening of Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everyone Talking About Him)?
3) That Indy news reporter Ethan Stewart was mistaken for Luke and Owen Wilson’s younger, filmmaking brother, and that his film recently screened at a Lake Tahoe film festival.
4) That dapper City Councilman—and candidate for county supervisor—Das Williams tore up the dance floor at Friday night’s private Modern Master party in the blue-lit belly of the not-yet-completed Granada Garage.
5) That the second Naomi Watts hit the red carpet at the Marjorie Luke Theatre on Saturday night, the fire sprinklers went off, dousing her, the press corps, and the VIPs in attendance with reclaimed water.