A fire on the Riviera was a cause for concern on 8/5, but was doused by the fire department before it had a chance to spread. The fire was deemed accidental and contained to one room and a hallway of the home at 1704 Paterna Rd. Firefighters arrived just after 9 p.m. to find smoke pouring out of several windows in the home, and helped a woman in a wheelchair and two men out of the home before extinguishing the flames.
House Fire Breaks Out on Riviera
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Be succinct, constructive, and relevant to the story. Leaving a comment means you agree to our Discussion Guidelines. We like civilized discourse. We don't like spam, lying, profanity, harassment or personal attacks.