Santa Barbara-based Blue Casa Communications, provider of land line phone service, received $36 million in venture capital from Adams Street Partners during the third quarter. Blue Casa, which targets Spanish speakers, reportedly saw its revenues rise from $5 million in 2004 to $29 million in 2006.
More like this story
- Blue Casa Sees Record Revenues
- Montecito Bank & Trust Continues Profitability and Strong Capitalization Trend
- Montecito Bank & Trust Reports Continued Profitability and Strong Capitalization in 2010
- Montecito Bank & Trust Reports Profitability and Growth
- Montecito Bank & Trust Reports Continued Growth