The Santa Barbara Contemporary Arts Forum is at it again! CAF has recently launched its 4th Annual Million Dollar Home Raffle, which culminates with a drawing for either a beautiful million-dollar home in Santa Barbara or $1 million in cash. Only 18,000 tickets will be sold, at $150 each. In addition, CAF will also award cash prizes totalling $72,000 to some lucky raffle winners; in all, the group will bestow 60 prizes. The grand-prize drawing will take place on Saturday, May 12, but get your tickets early to be included in the two Early Bird drawings. The first Early Bird deadline is Wednesday, February 21; the second Early Bird deadline is Wednesday, March 21. Early Bird prizes include sums from $1,000 to $15,000, and winners will still be eligible for the final drawing. For the first time, this year’s contest also includes a Multiple Ticket Drawing, where those who purchase more than one ticket will be eligible to win a Toyota Prius, a dream vacation, a big-screen TV, or a Vespa scooter. All proceeds benefit SBCAF and its Youth+, Family+, Education+, and Conversation+ programs. To enter, call 884-5900 or visit sbcaf.org.
More like this story
- Santa Barbara Million Dollar Home Raffle Early-Bird Drawing Winners win Cash, a Car and more!
- The Santa Barbara Million Dollar Home Raffle WINNER will be revealed this Saturday, May 18th
- Million Dollar Home Raffle Builds Non-Profit
- 8th Santa Barbara Million Dollar Home Raffle
- Contemporary Arts Forum’s 7th Annual Santa Barbara Million Dollar Home Raffle