The questions and answers from Jan. 7, 1988:
1) What eponymous blues band, which still plays about once a year in town, was set to play the Lobero Theatre on January 10, 1988?
Answer: The Robert Cray Band 2) What was the name of the theatre at 409 State Street where The Chieftains, WAR, and REO Speedwagon played in January 1988?
Answer: The Savoy Theatre
3) Homeless advocates were up in arms about the City Council’s decision to bar the homeless from sleeping on the porch of what city property?
Answer: City Hall
New questions from Jan. 17, 1991:
1) What was the name of the Congressperson representing Santa Barbara who voted in favor of giving President George Bush the authority to attack Iraq in 1991?
2) Where would you go in Old Town Goleta in January 1991 if you wanted to enjoy “CD Night” and drink 75 cent draft beers on Sundays?
3) Name the bar at 514 State Street that billed itself “Santa Barbara’s Best Live Entertainment.”
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org to win cool prizes.