A Clean Air Express commuter bus fueled by compressed natural gas caught on fire near Los Alamos on the morning of 2/12. All 28 passengers evacuated the bus, no one was injured, and County Fire had the fire out in about 15 minutes, according to a statement by the Fire Department. The exact dollar amount of the damage is not yet known.
Clean Air Bus Catches on Fire
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Be succinct, constructive, and relevant to the story. Leaving a comment means you agree to our Discussion Guidelines. We like civilized discourse. We don't like spam, lying, profanity, harassment or personal attacks.