With the summer season now in full swing and summer weather heating up the night, what better time to leave the office early and enjoy the best in free, fun, and community-centric entertainment? Starting this Tuesday, July 15, at 5:30 p.m., the historic, treasured, and picturesque Stow House at Rancho la Patera in Goleta (304 N. Los Carneros Rd.) will be kicking off its weekly outdoor concert series, complete with live music from some of the county’s best-and most eclectic-entertainers. This year’s Music at the Ranch offerings include live tunes ranging from jazzy Latin rhythms to kid-friendly rock ‘n’ roll, so check out one-or all-of the shows booked so far.
- Tuesday, July 15: Tony Ybarra & Sonido Moreno
- Tuesday, July 22: Zydeco Zippers
- Tuesday, July 29: Salt Martians
- Tuesday, August 12: Henderson Brothers
- Tuesday, August 19: Hot Lava