Caltrans announced earlier this week that it has posted a new traffic video camera in Santa Barbara County. The newest camera is located at Highway 101 at Las Positas. The addition joins the two other active cameras along the 101, at the Patterson and Milpas exits.
Caltrans has more than a thousand cameras across the state. The entire network, including Santa Barbara’s cameras, can be viewed at video.dot.ca.gov.
Drivers may also call the California Highway Information Network, an automated network, at (800) GAS-ROAD to get current conditions for any highway in the state.
More like this story
- Caltrans Adds New Traffic Video Cameras in the City of Santa Barbara and Monterey County
- New Traffic Cameras in Monterey, San Luis and Santa Barbara Counties
- New Traffic Camera Installed on 101 at Carrillo
- 101 Speed Limit Through Gaviota Remains at 55MPH
- Hwy. 101 Maintenance Work at Las Positas Road
Katherine Perry is an Independent intern.