WEATHER »

House Fire Breaks Out in Montecito


A small fire originating in a basement mechanical room of a home at 1165 Summit Road on 6/28 caused about $10,000 worth of damage, according to the Montecito Fire Protection District. Firefighters contained the blaze to an area of about 200 square feet after responding to a call from a resident just after 1 p.m. No one was injured. According to fire officials, the structure was built in the early 1900s.



Be succinct, constructive, and relevant to the story. Leaving a comment means you agree to our Discussion Guidelines. We like civilized discourse. We don't like spam, lying, profanity, harassment or personal attacks.

comments powered by Disqus
event calendar sponsored by: