From now until November 17, fun, wacky, and amazing handmade scarecrows will decorate the town of Solvang during the 1st Annual Solvang Scarecrow Fest. The festival is not just a feast for the eyes, but also a competition—passersby can pick up a ballot at more than 50 businesses in downtown Solvang every day through the end of the festival and vote for their favorite ’crows in categories like most Danish, most humorous, most original, and more. Call 686-9899 for more info.
More like this story
- Santa Ynez Valley Scarecrowfest is October 11 to November 11, 2013
- November 20 Event: Solvang’s Monthly "Third Wednesday" Beckons Holiday Shoppers and Scarecrow Enthusiasts
- 2013 Solvang Julefest Celebration Highlights
- The Santa Ynez Valley Hotel Association Unveils New 2013 Community Grant Application Process
- Barnett Cox & Associates Earns 8 Advertising Awards