On this week’s Poodle Radio, Colin Marshall heads out of the studio and visits Simon Taylor, owner of Old Town Goleta’s newest bookstore. Open for less than two months, Left Coast Books offers not just shelf after shelf of volumes on subjects like travel, philosophy, and visual aesthetics but an art gallery and an outdoor event space as well. Taylor, a British expatriate and former New York City art critic and museum curator, gives Colin the complete tour of his shop and talks about his plans for its development as well as his thoughts on book culture.
Poodle Radio #40
On this week’s Poodle Radio, Colin Marshall heads out of the studio and visits Simon Taylor, owner of Old Town Goleta’s newest bookstore.
You can tune into Poodle Radio live every Tuesday morning from 8-9 a.m. on KCSB, 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara or on KCSB’s webcast at KCSB.org.
Questions, comments or suggestions to do with Poodle Radio? Don’t hesitate to send them to email@example.com.
More like this story
- Poodle Radio, Goleta Edition: New Music and Threatened Redevelopment
- Meet the Architect and the Arts Editor
- Poodle Radio’s First Listen to the KCSB Cover Story and Second Visit From Starshine
- Poodle Radio Interviews Brandon Fastman on Green Energy in S.B.
- Poodle Radio on Japan’s Sister City, Spring Sports, and the Vintner’s Festival