The Women, Infants and Children program offers families special checks to buy healthy foods, nutrition and health education, breastfeeding education and support and referrals to health care and other community services.
WIC is a nutrition program that helps pregnant women, mothers with infants and young children eat well, be active, and stay healthy.
You can participate in the Santa Barbara County WIC program if you:
- Live in Santa Barbara County
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby under 1 year of age, just had a baby in the past 6 months, have children under 5 years of age
- Have a family income within WIC income guidelines
WIC offices are located in Santa Barbara County at the following locations:
- 315 Camino del Remedio in Santa Barbara
- 301 N. “R” Street in Lompoc
- 2125 S. Centerpointe Parkway in Santa Maria
- 400 N. McClelland in Santa Maria
WIC is an equal opportunity provider.