Erica Mesker is a former Clinton/Orfalea Foundation Fellow and in her new internship position at the Housing Trust Fund she will focus on expanding the agency’s communications in order to broaden community awareness of countywide affordable and workforce housing needs. She will research and disseminate information on ‘best practices’ housing solutions that meet our countywide affordable housing needs. She will also help develop information materials for HTF’s new First-time Homebuyer Down Payment Program, which provides down payment loans to help low-to-moderate income families purchase a home in the community where they work.
More like this story
- $5,000 Rabobank Community Development Grant
- Housing Trust Fund Will Survey Affordable Housing Sponsor Needs
- Housing Trust Fund Receives Bank of America Grant for Pilot Homebuyer Assistance Program
- Housing Trust Fund Receives $5,000 Grant From Bank of America Charitable Foundation
- Affordable Housing's Prospects