The access road to Guadalupe Dunes County Park was damaged during the recent rainfalls, which means the park will be closed until the road can be fixed. County staff, in a report to the Board of Supervisors, said they will be meeting with state and federal officials to figure out if financial assistance is available to fix the road. There is no timetable for when the park will reopen.
More like this story
- Rancho Guadalupe Dunes Road Construction Starts February 1
- Rancho Guadalupe Dunes County Park West Main Street Access at Park Remains Open, Though Tentative
- Santa Barbara Ranger District Road Closures Update
- Santa Barbara Island Closed Due to Storm Damage
- Vandenberg Offers Access to Shut-Off State Park