The Santa Barbara School District’s Department of Nutrition Services is currently operating a Summer Food Service Program for the children of our community. From 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, Nutrition Services is providing free, healthy, home cooked and delicious lunches to children 18 years or younger at five different locations in Santa Barbara:
· McKinley Elementary School, 350 Loma Alta Drive
· La Cumbre Junior High, 2255 Modoc Road
· Franklin Elementary School, 1111 E. Mason
· Harding Elementary School, 1625 Robbins Street
· Parque de los Ninos, 520 Wentworth Avenue
This program ensures that all children receive nutritious food during the summer so they will be ready to learn and succeed during the school year.
The Santa Barbara Unified School District does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
For more information, call (805) 963-4338, ext. 6279.