First on this week’s Poodle Radio, Colin Marshall talks to Elizabeth Schwyzer, who covers visual art and dance for The Indy. She talks about not just her three articles in the current issue of the paper, which review and preview several current art shows and dance performances, but about the coming cultural events she finds particularly fascinating, as well. Then, Indy arts editor Charles Donelan talks about his cover story on the Santa Barbara Contemporary Arts Forum’s Home Show, Revisited, which brings Los Angeles artists and their installations into local homes from San Roque to Carpinteria to Montecito.
Music this week, organized by pop culture editor Aly Comingore, comes from artists soon to play Santa Barbara like Foster the People, Buffalo Springfield, and Black Lips. You can tune in to Poodle Radio live every Thursday morning from 8-9 a.m. on KCSB, 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara or on KCSB’s webcast at KCSB.org.
Poodle Radio #71
First on this week’s Poodle Radio, Colin Marshall talks to Elizabeth Schwyzer, who covers visual art and dance for the Indy.
Questions, comments or suggestions to do with Poodle Radio? Don’t hesitate to send them to email@example.com.
More like this story
- Poodle Radio on Goletan Astronomy and Getting Kids to Dance
- Who to Watch in State Politics, What to Watch in Art and Dance
- UCSB and Local Bands, Both Aiming for Bigness
- Poodle Radio on Undecided Women and Hoarding Santa Barbarans
- Poodle Radio’s First Listen to the KCSB Cover Story and Second Visit From Starshine