First on this week’s Poodle Radio, Colin Marshall talks to Wayne Rosing, head of the Goleta-based Las Cumbres Observatory Global Telescope Network. Tyler Hayden wrote up Rosing and the Network in this week’s cover story. Continuing the astronomical theme, Santa Barbara Astronomical Unit Outreach Coordinator and Treasurer Chuck and Pat McPartlin pay a visit to the studio. Finally, Dare Kids to Dance co-producer Derrick Curtis stops by to talk about his efforts to get kids dancing and to turn the results into a television show recently written up in the Indy by Elizabeth Schwyzer.
Poodle Radio #73
First on this week’s Poodle Radio, Colin Marshall talks to Wayne Rosing, head of the Goleta-based Las Cumbres Observatory Global Telescope Network.
Music for this broadcast, organized by Indy pop culture editor Aly Comingore, includes tracks from TSOL, Alison Krauss, and the Mountain Goats, all of whom are scheduled to play in town soon. You can tune in to Poodle Radio live every Thursday morning from 8-9 a.m. on KCSB, 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara or on KCSB’s webcast at KCSB.org.
More like this story
- Poodle Radio on Summer Barbecues and State Budgets
- Poodle Radio on Still-Unbuilt Naples and Contest-Winning Barbecue Pork
- Poodle Radio with a Homeless Counter, and Environmental-Science Educator, and Four Alaskan Schoolchildren
- Talking Continuing Education and Community Activism
- Global Telescope Network Created in Goleta
Questions, comments or suggestions to do with Poodle Radio? Don't hesitate to send them to email@example.com.