United Way of Santa Barbara County hosted its 88th Annual Awards Celebration at the Four Seasons Biltmore Hotel in Montecito, on May 2, 2011. Janet Garufis, President and CEO of Montecito Bank & Trust and United Way’s Campaign Chair, presented the evening’s awards assisted by mistress of ceremonies Debby Davison, and others.
Special appreciation was given to Joe Holland, a long-time volunteer of United Way who has served in the allocations committee, Board of Directors and other community impact committees for more than 12years; AGIA Insurance Services for their employee and corporate contributions and involvement in volunteer activities; and to Santa Barbara Bank & Trust for their continued outstanding employee &corporate participation in helping United Way reach the community driven 10-year goals.
A total of 29 awards were given to local volunteers, as well as businesses, schools, organizations and the individuals that lead them for their outstanding support of United Way of Santa Barbara County and its numerous programs.
More like this story
- United Way of Santa Barbara County Hosts 91st Annual Awards Celebration on May 7th.
- Montecito Bank & Trust Honored with ABA Community Bank Award
- Montecito Bank & Trust Employees Choose 10 Local Nonprofits to Receive Grants in Celebration of Bank’s 39th Anniversary
- Schomer joins Montecito Bank & Trust Wealth Management Division
- Nonprofits to Receive Grants in Celebration of Bank’s Anniversary