The Pacifica Graduate Institute, which offers depth psychology graduate degrees, announced the appointment of Carol S. Pearson, PhD, as its new president. Founding president Stephen Aizenstat, PhD will now act as chancellor. Pacifica’s teachings emphasize the workings of the human imagination, and focus on depth psychology theories developed by Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung. Pacifica operates on two campuses in the foothills of Santa Barbara.
More like this story
- Pacifica Graduate Institute Welcomes New President, Establishes Chancellor Position
- Pacifica Graduate Institute Inaugurates Carol S. Pearson as President
- Allan Hoffman to Lead Santa Barbara Graduate Institute
- Gerardo Rodriquez-Menendez New Interim Dean of Psychology at Fielding
- PACIFICA GRADUATE INSTITUTE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION HOSTS 2013 ANNUAL MEETING