Santa Barbara District Attorney Joyce Dudley was a keynote speaker at the annual conference of the National District Attorneys Association this week in Washington, D.C. She spoke at a luncheon sponsored by Fight Crime: Invest in Kids, a group that advocates for crime prevention through programs and intervention.
More like this story
- Santa Barbara County District Attorney’s Office Holds Press Conference April 11, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. commemorating National Crime Victims’ Rights Week
- Santa Barbara District Attorney Endorses Villaraigosa for Governor
- District Attorney Named Attorney of the Year
- Stephanie Mendoza Awarded the Patricia Lewis Witness of the Year Award at 2013 CDAA Winter Workshop, Indian Wells, California
- Firefighters Association Endorses Dudley