The Poetic Justice Project, an area theater company for formerly incarcerated people, recently received a $10,000 grant from the Fund for Santa Barbara. The company will hold a public forum on Saturday, February 11 at the Santa Maria Veteran’s Memorial Community Center (313 W. Tunnell St.) from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Visit poeticjusticeproject.org for info.
More like this story
- Poetic Justice Project Receives Grant
- Poetic Justice Project Enters Fiscal Year with New Funding
- Los Prietos Boys Perform 'What If?' in Santa Barbara, Santa Maria and Guadalupe
- The Fund for Santa Barbara Announces the Fall 2012 Grant Recipients
- Santa Barbara City College Receives $10,000 for “Transitions” Program