Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have repeatedly lied to the American people since the Republican convention.
1. Women’s Rights – While claiming to have the best interests of women in mind, they wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act. Further, he would eliminate Planned Parenthood – obviously unaware of the important role this organization plays in providing a wide array of women’s health services, often as the only low-income provider women have access to.
2. Medicare – Paul Ryan’s plan, while stating “The greatest of all responsibilities is that of the strong to protect the weak,” supports a plan to end Medicare as we know it and raise up the benefits of the richest among us at the expense of the lowest income and middle class.
3. Paul Ryan stated Obama’s policies caused a General Motors plant to shut down in Gainesville, Wisconsin, when in reality the plant shut down weeks before President Obama took office!
4. Mitt Romney promises Hispanics he will back them, but he pledges to repeal the “Dream Act.” How does this support Hispanics? He wants people to “self-deport” – he wants circumstances to become too difficult for them to survive here.
5. Paul Ryan tells voters President Obama’s policies are to blame for the downgrade in the U.S. Triple-A credit rating. However, Standard and Poor’s explicitly stated that the Republicans were to blame, for their unwillingness to raise the debt ceiling.
Enough of Republican lies! Support President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden in the election.