More than 300 people gathered over drinks and dinner at the Bacara resort on Wednesday night to celebrate the 63rd annual incarnation of Goleta’s Finest, which honors the exemplary citizens, organizations, and companies of the Good Land.
Hosted by the Goleta Valley Chamber of Commerce, the evening began with a tribute to the 10-year anniversary of the City of Goleta and then honored the following:
- Senior Planning Services, for Community Business of the Year
- InTouch Health, for Business of the Year
- Impulse Advanced Communications, for Business of the Year
- NextEnergy, for Entrepreneur of the Year
- Goleta Valley Historical Society, for Nonprofit of the Year
- John Daly, for Volunteer of the Year
- Haley Peterson, for Student of the Year
- Russell Granger, for Educator of the Year
- Jim Knight, as Man of the Year
- Margaret Connell, as Woman of the Year.