Dean of UCSB’s education school, Jane Close Conoley, will take over as the acting chancellor at UC Riverside on December 31. Conoley spearheaded the university’s partnership with Harding elementary school and has been in talks with McKinley about a similar arrangement. She said she will serve at Riverside for no longer than a year, at which point she will return to Santa Barbara. Her husband, Collie, will remain on the faculty at UCSB and continue to supervise the Family Strength Center at Harding.
More like this story
- 1st Female President Selected to Lead Cal State Long Beach by California State University Board of Trustees
- Freaky Friday for UCSB's Gevirtz School and Harding University
- Harding and Gevirtz Schools Officially 'BFF'
- UC Santa Barbara’s Gevirtz School Awarded $125,000 Grant
- The Harding University Partnership School brings its entire student body for a day of activities at UC Santa Barbara on May 9