Pickett has been a member of the Laguna Blanca School Board of Trustees for the past two years, previously serving as their Treasurer and as a member of their Finance and Executive Committees.
Pickett has extensive experience in independent school leadership, having served on the Board of Trustees of Marymount of Santa Barbara for seven years, leading the Board in his last two years of service. In addition to his non-profit experience with independent schools, Pickett served on the Board of Directors for the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara for five years where he has served on the Strategic Planning, Development, and Personnel Committees.
Pickett completed the Executive Program in Strategy and Organization at Stanford Business School, and holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the University of Virginia and various courses related to initial public offerings and SEC reporting.
Currently a consulting Chief Financial Officer at True Vision Systems, Pickett has over 35 years of experience as a senior finance and operations executive with companies ranging from technology based start-ups to a multi-national publicly traded corporation in the information services business.
More like this story
- Laguna Blanca School Announces Head of School Paul Slocombe's Last Year At School
- Laguna Blanca Welcomes New Trustee Hani Zeini
- Laguna Blanca School Welcomes New Board Trustee, Mason Farrell, Laguna Alumnus Class of 1980
- Laguna Blanca School Welcomes New Board Trustee, Margaret Baker
- Laguna Blanca Welcomes New Board Trustee