The winners of the 2012 California Coastal Art & Poetry Contest will have their works exhibited at the visitor center for the Channel Islands National Park (1901 Spinnaker Dr., Ventura) through Sunday, February 10. For more info, visit coastforyou.org.
More like this story
- Student Art Inspired by California’s Ocean and Coast
- Coastal Art and Poetry Contest for Youth
- National Park and National Marine Sanctuary Volunteers Recognized
- Santa Barbara County Arts Commission’s 7th Annual Poetry Out Loud Competition Scheduled for February 6th
- Channel Islands National Park Open for Visitors