Yolanda Quality Foods, Inc., of San Gabriel, is voluntarily recalling various Yolanda brand gnocchi, ravioli, tortellini, and tortelloni products because the product labels failed to declare food allergens (wheat and/or milk) in the ingredient statements.
Code; Yolanda Brand Product; Unit Size; Undeclared Allergen(s)
- GN12, Classic Gnocchi, 12 oz., Wheat and milk
- TIC12, Cheese Tortellini, 12 oz., Wheat
- TIS12, Spinach Tortellini w/Cheese, 12 oz., Wheat
- TOC12, Cheese Tortellini, 12 oz., Wheat
- JCF12, 12 Jumbo Florentine Ravioli Classic, 12 oz., Wheat
- LSM12, Classic Large Square Ravioli Mushroom, 10 oz., Wheat
- TIS10, Spinach Tortellini w/Cheese, 10 lb. bulk case, Wheat
- TIC10, Tortellini w/Five Cheese, 10 lb. bulk case, Wheat
- TOC10, Cheese Tortelloni, 10 lb. bulk case, Wheat
- TOS10, Spinach Tortelloni w/Cheese, 10 lb. bulk case, Wheat
CDPH is working with the manufacturer and distributors to identify the specific distribution of the recalled pastas. Consumers with food allergies in possession of the recalled products should discard them in the trash or return them to the place of purchase for a refund.
People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to wheat or milk run the risk of a life-threatening allergic reaction, that requires immediate medical attention should they consume these products.
Consumers who have experienced allergic reaction after consuming any of these products should contact their health care provider. Consumers that observe the products being offered for sale are encouraged to report their findings to the CDPH toll‑free complaint line at (800) 495-3232.