A Ford Escape carrying two SBPD officers rests on its side after it was hit by a drunk driver exiting Highway 101

Mike Clark

Drunk Driver Crashes into Police Car

Officers Avoid Major Injury in Dramatic 4th of July Accident

Friday, July 5, 2013
Comments

Two Santa Barbara police officers escaped relatively unscathed from a violent vehicle accident on the 4th of July when a drunk driver broadsided their car on Calle Real. At around 11 p.m., 29-year-old Jason Hunter — whose blood-alcohol level registered 0.17 percent two hours after the accident — was exiting northbound Highway 101 on the El Sueno Road offramp when his Subaru Outback hit a guardrail and flew airborne into the Calle Real intersection. It slammed broadside into the officers’ unmarked Ford Escape, causing it to roll onto its side and trapping Officer Craig Rullman and Officer Andrew Merrett within. They had just dropped off a detainee at the County Jail.

A Subaru Outback rests upside down after colliding with a Ford Escape carrying two police officers
Click to enlarge photo

Mike Clark

A Subaru Outback rests upside down after colliding with a Ford Escape carrying two police officers

The Subaru came to rest on its roof, and Hunter was knocked unconscious. The officers were able to radio for help from inside their car, and a good Samaritan climbed onto its side and helped them crawl out. Noticing Hunter’s car was smoking and smelled of gas, all three men then pulled him from the Subaru. Both officers were treated and released from Cottage Hospital. Hunter was also treated and later booked on drunk driving charges.

Comments

This reminds me of the time I had a drunk pull into the News-Press parking lot. He claimed he was a relative of "the owner" (pre-Wendy McCaw) and he gave me a bogus name for the owner. (Big surprise) I flagged down a cop just as he was leaving the lot, the cop followed him around the corner, the guy stopped, and backed into the cop car.

By the way, it would be interesting to see where these drunk drivers come from before getting behind the wheel. Or would the bars object to having that being made public knowledge?

July 5, 2013 at 8:29 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I showed up about 30 minutes after the accident and live nearby. The police had all four stops blocked. All I was told to do was turn around and that I would not get through. When I told the officer I lived up the street, he just walked away and could have cared less. Typical 'cop' mentality that turns so many off. There is a small, dirt lot that I easily maneuvered across and went home. Pretty simple solution.

notintohype (anonymous profile)
July 5, 2013 at 10:03 p.m. (Suggest removal)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 5, 2013 at 10:21 p.m. (Suggest removal)

In the Noozhawk photo SBPD cops look more like gang members trying to start a fight than police officers concerned about public safety - 91 extra officers (all on OT?), a parking space dispute and a balcony fireworks viewing dispute, one illegal fireworks citation.

14noscams (anonymous profile)
July 5, 2013 at 10:42 p.m. (Suggest removal)

July 6, 2013 at 1:30 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Thank god spiritwanker that you've only been to a bar once. Was that during the time you flunked out of MP school?? Now we all know the reason for flunking, you can't read......

14noscams, this is the Independent not sure what the cops on OT have to do with a drunk driver article.

Hey DG, you gonna take this case???

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 8:29 a.m. (Suggest removal)

kv-It's hard to be factually diligent when the Sheriff is always chasing him...How can poor spirit read when he is always on the run?

italiansurg (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 9:46 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Ooh, I made a mistake! It really is hilarious how my intillectual "betters" always have to make everything about me, they NEVER have anything but one liners otherwise.

(And how do we know you "high school aged kid" isn't just another low life trying to beat the rush, smart guy?)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 11:31 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Seems the tipsy guy took the exit ramp a tab too fast.

emptynewsroom (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 11:46 a.m. (Suggest removal)

spirit, you certainly have no "intillectual 'betters' "!

July 6, 2013 at 12:04 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Thank you for proving my point "Dr Einstein"! (The esteemed "doctor" never considered for one second that a typo was most likely bait to draw the half wits out of the woodwork - bravo, Doc, Bravo!)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 12:36 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 1:21 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Well. I certainly don't have any problem luring bottom feeders like you, do I?

(Still waiting for any of the usual blowhards to get back on topic - it went off the rails back when Bozo the clown implied that instead of the article, it's all about me and my shortcomings. Maybe when the ass kiss fest is over, we'll get back to that - not holding my breath though.)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 1:33 p.m. (Suggest removal)

My point is proven. If you're trying to infer that I will say "yes" or "no" at an opportune time to gain favor, then your post does not make any sense. Asskiss is one word Einstein. As for bottom feeder, I'd rather be a bottom feeder than a Slopsucker like you.

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 1:47 p.m. (Suggest removal)

AZ2SB (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 1:54 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I'm not "trying to infer" anything - you're a 'tard. End of story!

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 1:54 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Baracuda

July 6, 2013 at 1:56 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Here's a story without an ending:

July 6, 2013 at 2:04 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Oh my Spritwalker, calling people "tards" is quite insensitive and politically incorrect. I do believe you're a racist.

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 2:21 p.m. (Suggest removal)

No the official racists of this site are foo and johnlocke.

July 6, 2013 at 2:35 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Look, if some fool thinks a bunch of flowery sophistry is going to confuse the issue, he's no better than the usual obfuscators, okay?

(And just in case you forgot, this thread is SUPPOSED to be about a fluff piece on the SBPD, not me! Okay, SFBs!)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 2:46 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Did you just get your word of the day book?

Seriously though, I just spoke with the 5th floor charge nurse at Cottage. Your bed is ready.

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 2:51 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Please provide an example of "flowery sophistry" being utilized in this thread...

July 6, 2013 at 2:54 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Look, troll... I know it must've been a really slow week at the local fusion center (as usual), and you over-paid under-educated twits are just desperate to justify your existance, but trust me, your brand of BS isn't winning ANYBODY over, okay?

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 2:57 p.m. (Suggest removal)

"existence" would be the proper spelling.

July 6, 2013 at 3:02 p.m. (Suggest removal)

"flowery sophistry"? How about EVERY bit of pap posted by Vraiment? (Folks, is ANYONE having trouble figuring out who the spin meisters are? I could ask these clowns to get back on topic a hundred times, they'd STILL try to turn the conversation back to me and my supposed short comings.)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 3:04 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Enough about you, how about me?

July 6, 2013 at 3:13 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Thanks again for proving that without typos and other inconsequential mistakes, the trolls have NOTHING, KV!

(God, are you really THIS stupid? You don't have anything better to do than nitpick typos? Can we take up some kind of charity collection on your behalf? WHAT?

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 3:14 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I like to pop in between renders, cheap entertainment. I'll happily take donations.

July 6, 2013 at 3:23 p.m. (Suggest removal)

What's your excuse?

July 6, 2013 at 3:24 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I'd love to stay here all day and banter back and forth with you Spritwalker, but I have to go. I have a panga boat to unload.

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 3:26 p.m. (Suggest removal)

When it comes to the question of "are you really THIS stupid?", I'm going to take BOTH KV's an Vraiment's answers as an extremely loud yes, they REALLY ARE THAT STUPID... Thanks guys!

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 3:32 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that 'Vraiment' and 'sacjon' are obviously the same person - nice try though, you pathetic troll!

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 3:40 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Obviously.

July 6, 2013 at 3:48 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Notice sacjon and vraiment never comment at the same time.

July 6, 2013 at 3:58 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Still hoping that some miracle will steer this conversation back on topic.

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 4:23 p.m. (Suggest removal)

With Hunter behind the wheel, it might take awhile.

July 6, 2013 at 4:28 p.m. (Suggest removal)

"spiritwalker, that was .17 percent alcohol- the driver was 29yo. Are you cross eyed my friend?"

July 5, 2013 at 11:30 p.m.

Cross eyed drunk perhaps.

"

I've only been to an actual bar once - do you really think a 17 YO was drinking in a bar? Really?"

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 5, 2013 at 8:21 p.m.

It depends. How old were you when you were in there?

"I seems to me spritwalker, that you are the "Einstein" for you continually bait with an empty hook."

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 11:21 a.m.

"Vraiment"...really?

"Have some of you posters been drinking tonight, because after some of these comments I can't believe anyone is this dumb."

AZ2SB (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 11:54 a.m.

My I.Q. has dropped ten points since reading this blog.

"What's your excuse?"

July 6, 2013 at 1:24 p.m.
Sir, excuse for WHAT sir?!

"Oh my Spritwalker, calling people 'tards' is quite insensitive and politically incorrect. I do believe you're a racist.

Hey AZtoSB, get up off the floor and look outside; the sun is up. You probably think Evan Mecham is still governor."

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 12:21 p.m.

Indeed it's politically incorrect. "Special needs" is the good term. I however, commend the wily spirit for writing " 'tards" and not "tards". Punctuation is good.

I'd say, y'all get B+ for creative writing and blogging. This has been an entertaining blog, but I must go back to my puerile cogitations over the happenings of the Kardashian sisters.

dolphinpod14 (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 6:18 p.m. (Suggest removal)

We obviously got downgraded for spirit's bad spelling.

July 6, 2013 at 6:33 p.m. (Suggest removal)

DAMN, I've been at a conspiracy convention all day. But, I see I left it in good hands all day. Great job holding down the fork KV, Vraiment!!!

I want to welcome Vraiment to the brother hood of spiritwanker truth detectors. I laughed my a$$ off.......

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 10:09 p.m. (Suggest removal)

wow, this story really shows how much these brave police officers risk everyday. i am so proud of them, i think we should be considering pay raises for them, after all, they put their lives on the line everytime they go to work. they also look so sexy in their tight uniforms, and especially with their big shiny nightsticks. sometimes in the middle of the night when i am feeling wrestless and sweaty, i think about calling 911. i would get in a lot of trouble for a false alarm though. although, i have to say it makes me feel a little dewy downstairs when i think of a big hairy sweaty man in uniform coming to my door in the middle of the night and punishing me with his big shiny nightstick. is that wrong? all in all, these these glistening, polished, fearless, brave, muscular exemplars of strapping manhood should be rewarded, over and over again in any way they request, even if it is a little painful sometimes i promise to be a good boy and not cry like Lawdy does. As always, your obedient bootlicker, Priceless.

redbunz (anonymous profile)
July 6, 2013 at 10:47 p.m. (Suggest removal)

In his sparetime redbunz collects Tom of Finland, and is currently choreographing the musical version of Pasolini's "Salo".

July 7, 2013 at 1:52 a.m. (Suggest removal)

I guess that is why your screen name is "redbunz" I see you take it well.....

spiritwanker, did you change your screen name???

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 9:14 a.m. (Suggest removal)

It took me a little longer to unload the panga then I initially intended, but I’m back. To be completely honest I started to read Redbunz’s post and got somewhat aroused. I want to take this opportunity to thank Redbunz for the continued business. Without people like him/her our beloved panga boats wouldn’t be necessary.

Check me if I’m wrong on this Redbunz, but you didn’t score too high on the writing portion of the SAT, did you?

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 9:43 a.m. (Suggest removal)

And I really want thank Priceless, Vraiment, and some of the other clueless idiots with similar views for posting on this thread - they've proven once again that snide remarks, cheap shots and juvenile put downs are ALL they can come up with - thanks for making it so plain that you're nothing but a bunch of airheads!

(Our tax dollars go to pay the salaries of these morons, money well spent, eh?)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 10:07 a.m. (Suggest removal)

"I keep pointing out that the trolls have nothin REAL to say about any given topic, unless it's to show mindless support for "our heroes"."

Watch were you point redbunz will get excited......

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 10:19 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Redbunz, if you look back.....the tears, sobbing and outright wailing have come from you and spirittugmuscle about law enforcement.

Tugmuscle, none of your knucklehead points are worth rebutting...and your best one-liner is where you claim to be a taxpayer.

lawdy (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Oh yeah, Vraiment, I completely forgot to address your mindless little panga "joke" - here you go:

It's apparently been established by the DEA that the cartels are using fully submersible fiberglass submarines to transport cocaine from Columbia to Mexico. How is the coke then transported to the US? Well, according to the DEA, it crosses the border overland. Get it Einstein? Apparently the DEA didn't get the Sheriff's memo that the "pangas are an ever growing threat".

(Actually, the FAR more likely explanation is that the DEA realises just how preposterous this whole panga hoax is, and doesn't want to be associated with a bunch of f**ktard local yocals and the the rank amatures at homeland "security".)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 10:35 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Once again spiritwanker you can't read or comprehend plain English writing.

The panga's hitting our local beaches according to news articles are carrying "illegal aliens & marijuana". Have not read one article of a panga loaded with cocaine hitting our beaches. Get it "f**ktard local yocals"!!!

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 10:44 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Precious, other than to point out that your chronic yeast infection (or is it syphilis?) seems to have riddled your brain, I really have nothing to say to you.

(And lawduh, since your poor brain is obviously in a much more advanced state of decay, shame on you for giving Precious the AIDS, syphilis or whatever horrifyng STD she got from your first hook up with you! Can't you see that what little is left of her barbie-brain is in desperate need of medical attention?)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 10:50 a.m. (Suggest removal)

My God, you are one stupid woman! The Mexicans are bringing COCAINE across the US/Mexico LAND BORDER!!!

Now,why on God's green Earth would they screw around hauling 1 ton of crappy weed on a (minimum) 200 nautical mile journey in a glorified row boat?

(You really are making it painfully obvious that the Sheriff hired you for your looks alone!)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 10:57 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Funny how the name calling keeps coming from spiritwanker.

Has this little man ever posted evidence about any of his ramblings??

spiritwanker, don't be embarrassed about being small, it's not the length that excites a women it's how you use it.

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 11:03 a.m. (Suggest removal)

I thought we were talking about panga's?? How is a panga rowed across land?? And you are calling me stupid??

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 11:06 a.m. (Suggest removal)

I'm calling you brain dead - if the Mexicans are easily transporting tons of cocaine across the land border, why would there be ANY need to screw around with little pangas, you half wit?

(And how many more times are you going to dodge that direct question, you mealy-mouthed liar?)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 11:12 a.m. (Suggest removal)

You really need help dude. Haven't dodged one question. That would be you... Answered everything you've posted. Can't help you if your unwilling to concede that there is more than just "cocaine" coming across border...

But really though, I've heard if you pull on it enough times it might get bigger. Give it a shot young man!!!

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 11:18 a.m. (Suggest removal)

You've NEVER "answered" ANYTHING!!! That's why it's SO obvious that you're nothing more than a government hack - even when (especially when) confronted with a simple question, instead of giving a "coherent" (your favorite canard) answer, all you can do is TRY to spin the conversation back to me and my supposed need for "help". (And I'm still waiting to here exactly why pointing out an obvious fraud, equates to "needing help" in your mind - "nothing to see here folks, just drink the panga Kool-Aid and move along", eh?)

Obviously, I don't need any help picking apart your mindless drivel, you ignorant fool!

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 11:35 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Are you reverting back to your cavemen days?? If I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times being small is nothing to be embarrassed about.

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 12:06 p.m. (Suggest removal)

The only thing I'm reverting to is the real argument (now we've pretty much hijacked the thread anyway):

If pangas really are "an ever growing problem", why does the DEA have absolutely NO involvement in this idiotic charade?

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 12:26 p.m. (Suggest removal)

"(And you really are wasting you time with the put downs, I've been tried by the best - no anger management issues here!)"

No, none at all, that's why you keep beating your chest with mindless dribble.....

And that would be "your" not "you".....

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 12:44 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I don't think it's cocaine or any drug being smuggled unless it's additional. I think it's guns and people.

July 7, 2013 at 12:48 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Here's another question the PIO (or other gov hacks) can't answer: What happened to the the panga landing at UCSB back in January of this year? There was an article about it here on the Indy website - I came accross it one night, and by the next day, it had disappeared.

(Too bad really, it was such an over-the-top ridiculous farce, I just couldn't stop laughing - there was a first person account supposedly written by a sergeant on the UCSB campus police force, which claimed enough advance "actionable intelligence" that there was time for him to form "response teams" - as though ANYONE could know an hour in advance just exactly where a couple rubes in a skiff would land in the pitch black of night.)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 12:55 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Two Rubes in a Skiff
starring
Peter Adam & Frank Hotchkiss
Music & lyrics by Josef Goebbels

July 7, 2013 at 1:01 p.m. (Suggest removal)

You are the master at seeing things that routinely disappear with nobody else seeing it.

Your right, it's a vast government led conspiracy intended to get mindless lemmings like yourself to vote for more taxes that ultimately come back as grants to play make believe with panga's on our local beaches while neglecting the border. I would have never thought local politicians would be in cahoots with the federal government pretending to land panga's in SB in order to allow the cartels to walk across the border.

You are way to smart to allow yourself to be just a local blog poster. You should apply to be an MP so you can investigate the disappearing article caper........

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 1:16 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Oh no, is KV going to try and inject himself into this dialogue as "the voice of reason"? KV, if you want to have a serious, rational conversation, first google "ecstasy smuggling canada to washington state" and "fiberglass submarine columbia to mexico" - it's quite obvious no one is seriously discussing human or gun traffic to the USA by sea. (At least not by something as silly and innefficiant as a panga - get real!)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 1:17 p.m. (Suggest removal)

spirityanker, I heard Area 51 is missing its village idiot......

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 1:20 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I "keep beating (my) chest with mindless dribble (sic)", because I want there to be no doubt that you're a paid, lying government hack, Precious!

(And aren't you lucky I threw you a bone by leaving out an 'r' - I know you would've had nothin' udderwize, SFB!)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 1:23 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Is that the bone through your nose??

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 1:25 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Now be careful, we don’t want to upset Spritwalker. He obviously believes he is some sort of reincarnated medicine man. The room he rents is filled with dreamcatchers and all sorts of potions. There is a good chance he will put a hex on us. Actually, I think the reason you use Spritwalker as your ID is because you walk to the bar and drink all the sprits. Oh wait, I forgot you’ve only been to a bar once in your life. BS!!!

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Spiritwalker said he'd been to a bar once, he didn't say he left.

July 7, 2013 at 1:34 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Now thats funny.

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 1:38 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Forgive me for I must now leave to attend a "Planted panga boat" meeting. We have to come up with a new plan since spirityanker is on to us. I'm going to have to call tech support to rewrite my conspiracy notes so that spirityanker will not know its me. Then I must call the Indy to place my article on the web then immediately take it down........

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 1:39 p.m. (Suggest removal)

See how the government hacks operate, everyone? little miss Precious gets paid $160 K per year to be the SBSO "public information officer" and yet her real job is to put out ridiculous propaganda and then troll the web in support of it. (Yeah, I know Precious has denied she's the PIO, but that denial was as fake and mealy-mouthed as anything else she says!)

And then we have Vraiment - I'm not going to waste my time trying think up a word play on his user name 'cause it's obvious to me that agent 'Nutsac' (sacjon) is just using an alias. Can anyone NOT see that this pathetic jack ass is soley interested in launching lame personal attacks on me? Really?

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 1:55 p.m. (Suggest removal)

KV, thanks for confirming, if not that you're a paid government 'tard, that you absolutely have nothing relavent to say.

(And I sure hope I misspelled some word or another, 'cause I KNOW you won't have anything else to fixate on for the next week or two otherwise.)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 2:01 p.m. (Suggest removal)

You haven't proven the sacjon/vraiment connection.

July 7, 2013 at 2:03 p.m. (Suggest removal)

KV, I don't NEED to prove jack s**t! And since you insist on injecting yourself into this conversation on the side of obvious goverment operatives, why don't you try to explain why the DEA is NOT involved in the panga "smuggling problem" in ANY way?

(Please spare me your usual flowery sophistry and moronic, completely irrelevant on liners, and just answer the question, wise ass!)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 2:10 p.m. (Suggest removal)

You can't assert something without proof.
Innocence before proven guilty applies to everyone.
You act more like a government operative than anyone, think about it.
Have a nice day.

July 7, 2013 at 2:12 p.m. (Suggest removal)

In case you missed it, WHERE'S THE DEA, KV? (!!!)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 2:13 p.m. (Suggest removal)

You're the detective, you tell me.

July 7, 2013 at 2:13 p.m. (Suggest removal)

If I were running a secret program to plant pangas for whatever ulterior motive, I would use spiritwalker to make anyone who doubted the authenticity look crazy.

July 7, 2013 at 2:15 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I.e. spiritwalker, I bet you're actually a really nice person. May I suggest stepping back, take a deep breath and reconsider how you present your case.

July 7, 2013 at 2:20 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Somebody must've bought a round.

July 7, 2013 at 2:35 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I asked you to spare the moronic one liners. And I never held myself out as a detective, smart ass - I just pointed out the obvious - it doesn't take a "detective' to figure out that if Mexicans are driving across the border with tons of cocaine, there's simply no reason to risk anyone's life bringing crappy weed here in some clapped out panga.

(And anyone who's been paying attention knows that this "conversation" is the sort of bickering, childish nonsense KV specialises in - I can ask him the same question a thousand times, and he'll just spin it right back to me.)

Wel,' since you (and the rest of hacks can't, or won't answer the question, let me do it for you, KV: The DEA isn't involved in this panga nonsense, because it's embarassing, you moron!

Now, can we move on to the next question you can't answer?

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 2:36 p.m. (Suggest removal)

"What is the meaning of life?" is one question I've never been able to answer.

July 7, 2013 at 2:39 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I suggest you take a deep breath and pull your head out of your rear end - as usual, even though you have absolutely NOTHING relevant to say, you've injected your childish sophistry into an argument that has nothing to do with you. (Unless you are just another paid disinfo "persona",you as**ole!)

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 2:42 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Spritwalkman, you can't word play my name because you have no idea what it means....... Wait..... can you see it? Whoa, that was close..... there is a black helicopter flying over Spritwalkers rented room. Be careful they're watching.

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 3:42 p.m. (Suggest removal)

You're obviously very unhappy, I respect your right to choose to be so.

July 7, 2013 at 3:43 p.m. (Suggest removal)

spirityanker during our "Planted panga boat" meeting I had our detectives contact the NSA where going to watch you through your monitor. SAY CHEESE!!!!

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 3:59 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Priceless, the shaman Spritwalker is going to get a little blonde Barbie and stick pins in it.

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 4:03 p.m. (Suggest removal)

No worries I'm under an umbrella!!!

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 4:06 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Hey.... Can we get back on topic?

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 4:11 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Crudele! Smetti di farmi ridere!

July 7, 2013 at 4:13 p.m. (Suggest removal)

You'd think Hunter was driving this conversation it's gone so off course.

July 7, 2013 at 4:14 p.m. (Suggest removal)

KV, I can't help it; this is just too easy.

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 4:46 p.m. (Suggest removal)

spirityanker, Mork called your egg is ready. Na Nu Na Nu......

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 6:46 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Mork calling Orsen, Mork calling Orsen.

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 6:51 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I've grown quite tired of hearing you people saying that "spiritwalker" is the crazy one here. I think the post I'm about to make will dispel that myth.

For Many years from, Much more then to flyer. I do just fined. I Went flyer, flies, flew, I am from Cambodia, a very far, at I Want later Wait after." I May go back to Cambodia Someday." Says with this flyer." So I need to know the Cambodian language." Skills to Myself, believe Me it's true, and there over there at My Countries, Cities, and States.

For Many years from, much more then to buy a house. I do just fined, when I was bought a house from home, For My families, and but now I lives in Cambodian, and I Still Male, I just alone one person byoboy, and How longer for a 1,000-years old to Myself. Everything was anything it's Here over there, and to Staying Safety Matters, and I very busy with it. at My home, are Still there over there, and at My Countries.

I do just fined. I has in minded. I had My Good idea's of boy and Men, and I am from Cambodia, I'm Good I looking for I like Cambodian, and Sweetheart boy and Men, and same boths with together with Me, and Make

some friends with Me, and something, someone, alone, persons and
there are many other people's, and at My Countries, Cities, and States, and beautifully it's another, others, at all this from My Saved Left, remaining, are Still there over there, and I'm very Good lucky, and I do just fined, and I do Information, to remember that, at all this from to keep on paper to Staying Safety Matters, and for Staying in. touch to Me, it's true.

I know, I don't like who are they. I don't like No, I'm not Love.
I don't like No, i'm not Marry. I don't like No, I'm not Sexual.
I don't like No, I'm not A Child, babies: for those of Countries, Cities,and it's another, others, and I
know, I don't like who are they Texico, ugly, Lousy, phew! it's Here over there at Countries, there
over there, at all this from to remember that to News, Information to Stay.

dolphinpod14 (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 7:45 p.m. (Suggest removal)

SPIRITYANKER, LOOK A LIKE MINDED POST!!!!! Can you relate???

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 7:56 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Read it backwards and it makes sense.

July 7, 2013 at 8 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I wish i'd have thought of that.

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 7, 2013 at 8:03 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Record it, then play it at 78, and Ozzy Osbourne will marry Pat Boone.

July 7, 2013 at 8:05 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I drank in a bar at 17 with a fake ID, I also hit a police car in a drunk driving high speed chase back in Indiana. I was doing around 100mph when I hit the back of the police car shearing off the back bumper and lights. I also hit a pole went thru a chain link fence a bunch of 55 gallon trash barrels a picnic table and one solid tree. I tried to hang myself in jail and my boot lace snapped but I had a neck burn from the experience. Since I was suicidal I was charged with 3 counts of suicide attempt the att. hanging, the car wreck, and I mulitated my arm the week before. I got time served and mental health help. Anythings possible when your a screw up..

Byrd (anonymous profile)
July 8, 2013 at 10:11 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Are you looking to get some kind of medal? If so, you're in for a big disapointment because KV already has "The Idiot of the Millenia" award all sewn up.

spiritwalker (anonymous profile)
July 8, 2013 at 10:27 a.m. (Suggest removal)

WHAT!!!! I don't get a medal??? I'm very disappointed and hurt. I thought we were friends.......

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 8, 2013 at 10:56 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Can I have a medal now??

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 8, 2013 at 11:23 a.m. (Suggest removal)

Whew, what an exhaustive thread! Well, hate to disappoint you Spirit, but Vraiment and I are NOT the same person. I was actually out enjoying a beautiful weekend before I had to come back to the fusion center to conduct my surveillance of your posts. The guys here at the "facility" just adore your handiwork!

Now, hows about we get back on track here, eh?

sacjon (anonymous profile)
July 8, 2013 at 12:10 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Shhhh. They just gave Dreamweaver his meds. We don't want to wake him.

Vraiment (anonymous profile)
July 8, 2013 at 12:47 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Spankwire derailed the train along time ago. If he were able to get back on the tracks he would still get lost..... Hope I didn't say that to loud Vraiment...

Priceless (anonymous profile)
July 8, 2013 at 12:58 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I'm surprised I'm the idiot, I tried to be nice. I guess that makes me the idiot.

July 8, 2013 at 2:21 p.m. (Suggest removal)