Laura and Jubilee

Laura and Jubilee

A Heart-to-Heart Talk

Living Together

Saturday, March 2, 2013
Comments

During a meditation course, I had a vision of myself jumping a dark bay horse with white spots on her behind.  Six months later, I decided to look for the horse and logged onto Dreamhorse.com.  There she was.  A 2.5-year-old appaloosa filly sport horse.  I have a friend named Michal to whom I turn for all things horsey.  Just my luck, this little filly lived in Oregon 15 minutes from Michal.

I am now the person of a very tall (16.2 hands and growing), athletic, graceful, and very sweet horse.  Her name is Jubilee.

Here I ask Jubilee about her life.

Laura Stinchfield

Laura: How do you feel about your life now?

My life is very different than it was before.  Now I am in a big pasture with four other horses.  They tell me what to do a lot, and I don’t like that.  I like to tell myself what to do.  (She is the youngest, with the lowest status in the herd).  But I like to be able to be with them and walk so much.  I walk a lot now, and I feel strong in my body.  I feel my body is different.  I notice that I can tell where there are holes in the ground from a distance.   It looks darker and deeper — different than a shadow.

What do you think about your relationship with me?

I feel happy to see you when you come.  I feel like you teach me things that I never knew about humans.  You teach me to pay attention to their thoughts and also to think things through. I think a lot when I am with you.

Your previous owner did a really good job of teaching you things.  Is there anything you want to say about your old life in Oregon?

She taught me a lot. She always had a plan of what we were going to get done together, and that made me feel safe and smart.  She really liked me.  She thought I was beautiful, and I am happy for her and my old friends there.  I miss Jelly Bean [a filly Jubilee has known since she was a baby] a lot.  I wish she were here.  This place would do her good because she would be able to use her body more.  She doesn’t get to use her body a lot. [Jubilee now is in pasture that is acres large, and in Oregon there is lot of ice on the ground at this time of year.]

What do you see our future as?

I don’t think about the future a lot because there is so much to think about in the present.  But when I really think about it, I think that we will be jumping and I will be moving with really fancy steps.  I feel like you are going to teach me something that not very many horses get to do.  I am not sure what it is yet though.  I also see the ocean and the waves and beach.  I think you will teach me to swim.  That sounds scary but also fun. [Yesterday, she wouldn’t walk through a puddle, but she did play with that water in her trough.]

Did you know I had a dream of you before I found you?

Yes, because you told me.  I also had a dream of you.  That is why when I first saw you I came running over to you.

What was your dream?

I dreamed that you took me away in that big scary trailer, and I came and met the horses I am out with now, and you taught me cool tricks, and you loved me forever.

Wow, that all will happen.  Sometimes I think you are my childhood horse Excalibur.  But then I am not sure.  What do you think?

I think that Excalibur was very lucky to have you in her life but then very sad to lose you. I think it broke her heart.

That is true and it broke my heart, too. You didn’t answer my question.

Click to enlarge photo

I am just remembering being on the other side and not knowing if I would come back to life because I didn’t want it to be hard.  I remember seeing you and feeling really happy and really sad at the same time.  I remember other horses telling me it is okay, and that they will go with me and stay with me during life.  I remember saying okay, if life will be easy.  And here I am, but living in the herd is not always easy.  Sometimes it is confusing.  But it is not sad.

The horses you are talking about are Deacon, a thoroughbred, and Lovebug, a pony.  They lived with Excalibur at our farm.  I also had a vision of them coming with you to meet me.  Are they with you now?  Do you not know them well?

They are with me when I think of them.  They are with me when I get scared or I feel alone, when the herd sends me away, I feel them.  Maybe I do know them better than I think.  I will have to go back in my memories.

Jubilee, I am so happy you are with me.  I will always be kind to you.

I believe you.  I wish that you could tell the rest of my herd that you will take care of them forever.

I wish that too, Jubilee.  We just have to envision them safe, happy, and loved for their lifetime.  And that will be what they attract.

Then don’t worry about them.  Because when you worry about them we worry.

Okay, no worries. Only positive images and feelings of the future.

I am glad.

***

Reincarnation is extremely complex.   For the past few years, I have been studying it extensively.  Animals reincarnate back into their humans’ lives more often than one would expect.  They do not always have the same temperament or characteristics as in their previous lives because they continuing evolving and growing on the other side (Heaven).

What fascinates me is that some animals remember their past lives but others do not.  We humans are the same way.  I believe that a part of enlightenment is bringing the awareness of our past lives along with the best of us into our present lives.

Right now, I am not 100 percent convinced that Jubilee is Excalibur, though I will say having Jubilee in my life is healing the past trauma of losing Excalibur.

Something divine brought Jubilee and I together.  I know this because it all fell together so easily.  The dream, knowing when to look for her, her being near my friend in Oregon, her previous owner holding her for me while it took me three weeks to get there, the shipping, and finding a farm with pasture to keep her.  That alone is a miracle to me.  I am excited to see where this adventure leads.

Related Links

Comments

This woman is either an abject fraud or completely unhinged.

I pity anyone taken in by her charade, and condemn Ms. Stitchfield for taking advantage of such desperate gullibility.

binky (anonymous profile)
March 2, 2013 at 2:33 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Dreaming is free.

March 2, 2013 at 2:41 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Binky: You sure seem to devote a lot of energy to this woman,

March 2, 2013 at 2:46 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Probably a bit of both with regard to the charlatan/delusional divide. I think the Indy runs it as a goof, although in all-things-animal-loving-SB, it's impossible to say for sure. Two of my faves are the teen-speaking horse (not this one) and the "communication" via the Internet (YouTube?) with a Fukushima earthquake-affected dolphin. Good stuff.
Surely, at some point, she'll "speak" with Saint Billy the Dog?

zappa (anonymous profile)
March 2, 2013 at 2:54 p.m. (Suggest removal)

oh they welcomed St. Billy a few weeks back at the moment of his beatification when the La Brea hunter "liberated" his jivatma from a living canine tomb out into the void...he may complete his soul transmigration as...the new Pope or....Roger Mahoney or.... some charlatan, I suppose.

March 2, 2013 at 4:08 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I take from your comment, "billclausen," value at its face: as it took me about 30 seconds to write the comment above, if it is not a "lot of energy" it is surely too much energy for this hideous woman.

"zappa" has posted the most creative idea:

STICHFIELD TALKS TO BILLY.

In fact, I challenge her to do so.

Suggested questions:

- - "Billy, what were you really saying before the 'hunters' shot you to death?"

- - "Do you feel you have any responsibility for the way the 'hunters' reacted?"

- - "What's your stand on gun restrictions vs. the rights within the 2nd Amendment?"

- - "Looking back, Billy, do you forgive the 'hunters?'"

binky (anonymous profile)
March 2, 2013 at 4:24 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I have theory...and it is only a theory that even I am very unsure of. I think you (Binky) are in love with Ms. Stinchfield on a level that perhaps you are not even aware of. It's like when you aren't even aware that your attracted to someone but U R.

If this is the case, please read this. If you ask her out, don't say something silly like "what's your sign" as in sign of the zodiac. If you do this, you may get unfriendly answer like "the sign I was born under...it was 'maternity ward' " and come to sadness. Women hate that line. Obviously, tell her you love animals, even if you don't. (Guys often feign interest in things they couldn't care less about) Tell her, and I mean this, tell her you "love sushi and are REALLY into Meryl Streep". Once you are out on the date, (assuming your not rejected) discuss politics but keep it light. (Reminiscing about Dan Quayle is good for a chuckle) Finally, always make sure you have enough gas in your tank, running out of gas when your driving home can really be annoying, and cost useless time.

Good luck!

dullfin (anonymous profile)
March 2, 2013 at 10:45 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I join the petition for Ms. Stichfield to interview our recently departed saint.

March 2, 2013 at 10:52 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Dullfin: I'll bet your theory is based on the message you got from your neighbors' dog, right?

March 3, 2013 at 3:59 a.m. (Suggest removal)

March 2, 2013 at 4:08 p.m.

No DrDan, you don't become a saint, then pope, it's the other way around.

March 3, 2013 at 4:02 a.m. (Suggest removal)

oh wow, so BC there's also a hierarchy to the Treasury of Merit, and what about arch-bishops, primates (isn't there one in Cyprus), and other trans-directed souls?

March 3, 2013 at 10:32 a.m. (Suggest removal)

I always thought the Pet Psy-Chic was something akin to Rob Brezsny's horoscope column?

Something you read for amusement when you're tired of analyzing the evils of gun control, big guvmint, and cute kitten videos.

March 3, 2013 at 11:25 a.m. (Suggest removal)

now hold on there! BIG GUM'NT is the evil problem of our time! Those DC beltway insiders trying to take our guns, our kids [Santorum on how college liberalizes/brainwashes students], traditional marriage and all our civil liberties...
Yeh, have enjoyed the Pet Psy-Chic and horoscope and sports pages to rest from the evil overtaking our era

March 3, 2013 at 12:52 p.m. (Suggest removal)

They should run Sybil the Soothsayer's financial advice column.

March 3, 2013 at 3:08 p.m. (Suggest removal)

March 3, 2013 at 10:32 a.m

I think you have to have three miracles to your credit before becoming a saint. The rules however, are subject to change.

March 3, 2013 at 4:25 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Thank you, Laura, for sharing your conversation with Jubilee and your thoughts on reincarnation. I hope you'll write more about this. Many of us who have animal companions have wondered.

Moonrunner (anonymous profile)
March 4, 2013 at 12:02 p.m. (Suggest removal)