More college students receiving more financial aid is a goal Assemblymember Das Williams is aiming for with a proposed bill asking the community college system to institute a pilot program for the purpose of inducing young scholars to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA. “Many students are eligible for financial aid but don’t receive it because they don’t know it’s available to them,” said Williams in a statement.
More like this story
- Williams Boosts Financial Aid Opportunities for Students
- Online FAFSA Tutorial Offered
- UCSB Financial Aid Office’s Online Tutorial for Federal Student Aid Form Receives National Award, Rolls Out 2013-14 Edition
- UCSB Financial Aid Office Offers Free Online Tutorial for Federal Student Aid Form
- Student-Loan Programs Are Behind the Times