UCSB Arts & Lectures recently received a generous $100,000 gift from independent publisher SAGE. The money will be put toward education outreach for the current A&L season, a program that includes lectures, demonstrations, classroom discussions, and putting visiting artists in local schools and public settings. For more, visit artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu.
More like this story
- B Arts & Lectures receives generous gift for education outreach from SAGE
- Campaign for Arts & Lectures receives two major gifts for endowment totaling $1.25 million;
- Tony Bennett Raises $380,000 for Arts & Lectures
- Center for Study of the Mind Receives $1.45 Million
- Highlights in the Life of the Mind